Topping our local news:
· Water and sewer rates in Tulsa will go up this fall.
· The gates swing open at the Admiral Twin tonight.
· Passenger rail for Tulsa gets a boost.
Topping Our Local News this morning:
· Property… with past due taxes hits the auction block.
· Jail officials are not happy with a proposed increase in downtown service fees.
· Big headaches in Tulsa traffic on the Broken Arrow expressway.
Topping Our Local News:
· An effort is underway to better coordinate security efforts downtown.
· Property with delinquent taxes go on the auction block this morning….
· The new Miss Oklahoma’s platform will be volunteerism.
· There is more debate on how to finance airport renovation in Tulsa.
· The clean-up continues from Monday morning’s severe storms.
· The Governor signs the transportation improvement bill for the state.
In this morning's update:
Topping Our Local News This Morning:
In this morning's local news update:
Topping our local news this morning:
· The mayor of Broken Arrow resigns as Mayor----but stays on the city council.
· Softball size hail pounds the central part of the state…. leaving shattered skylights and windshields.
· The wrecking ball could be coming to a Tulsa rec center near you.
In this news update: