Topping Our Local News:
· Tulsans weigh-in on Code based zoning for one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods.
· City and education leaders hold an education summit.
· The problems in the Medical Examiner’s Office get the attention of a former prosecutor who is now a state senator.
Topping the local news this morning:
· Efforts move forward with code-based zoning in Tulsa’s Pearl District.
· The Tulsa County Burn Ban is extended for another week.
· The Tulsa bomb squad stays busy overnight….. as explosive material is located inside a north side home.
Topping Our Local News This Morning:
· A pick-up goes out of control and slams into the Greek to Me restaurant causing the building to collapse.
· Tulsa leaders are keeping a close watch on water usage…. They are not so much worried about water supply as they are over taxing the pumping equipment.
· Two people are dead following a crash with a fire-truck in Creek County.
Topping Our Local News this Morning:
· Three people are in custody in connection with the Best Buy Shootings.
· The Mayor moves to shore-up City pensions.
· Porter Peaches are plentiful, but smaller.
Topping the Local News this morning:
· The Tulsa Central Library remains closed after bed bugs are found in a chair.
· A preliminary hearing is set for today in the Tulsa Good Friday shooting spree.
· Are you living in a Food Desert?
· Republican candidates for Congress in the second district square off in a TV debate.
· Tulsa’s new trash carts are arriving on door-steps.
· Authorities say a Mexican Drug Cartel’s back is broken in Oklahoma.
· The City of Owasso will fight the reinstatement of an officer suspected of police brutality.
· West Nile is confirmed in Tulsa County.
· A Federal Grand Jury indicts eight members of a Tulsa gang.
· American Airlines and its Tulsa Union reach a tentative agreement.
· Tulsa’s aerospace future could be on the ballot this fall.
· The Tulsa Club could soon be on the auction block at a Sheriff’s Sale
In the local news this morning: