Topping our local news this morning:
· Undocumented youth begin the process of applying for “Deferred Action” status.
· A jury says the Tulsa Court House Plaza shooting suspect is mentally competent to stand trial.
· The city wants your input on the Vision-2 projects.
Topping the Local News this morning:
A West Nile Virus WARNING is issued for Oklahoma.
Tulsa's Good Friday shooting suspects are ordered to trial.
Revenue is up on the state level in Oklahoma.
Topping Our Local News this Morning:
In this morning's update we have details on:
Get up to date with our first local newscast of the day on 89.5 KWGS.
Topping Our Local News:
· Water usage in Tulsa is being voluntarily restricted. Those restrictions could become mandatory later today.
· An overnight high-rise apartment fire in Tulsa causes damage to the University Club Tower.
· Demolition work is underway on the Turner Recreation Center.
· We will get a water usage report later this morning. Tulsa could be placed on water restrictions.
· The Governor declares a state of emergency because of the heat and drought.
· Police Chiefs gather in Tulsa for a state conference.
Topping Our local News----
· The heat wave is not loosening its grip on Green Country.
· Wild Fires are becoming a major problem across the state.
· The Mayor is urging School Districts to buy local.
Hear a recap of this morning's local news from KWGS, including details on:
Topping our local news:
· Not much improvement in Oklahoma’s rankings when it comes to kids.
· American Airlines Union officials are urging Tulsa members to vote yes on a new contract.
· While rain is on the weather radar this morning, people in Claremore are being asked to conserve water.