Local & Regional
Fri November 12, 2010
It was Meth
By KWGS News
Tulsa, OK – We have a follow-up story for you. We now know what caused Wednesday's apartment fire that left two-dozen people homeless.
Tulsa Fire Department spokesman Tim Smallwood says it was caused by a meth lab inside one of the apartment units.
Many of the neighbors at the Overlook Apartment complex, near 61st and 33rd West Avenue, reported hearing an explosion just prior to the fire being spotted. He says their input was very valuable in the investigation.